Pages

Friday 27 February 2015

Yo Chi Teatox Review




Happy Friday ladies, 

I hope you've all had a great week and are ready to let your hair down for the weekend!!! 

Today's post is all about my recent detox that I tried out. I have never done any type of detox before so this was all new to me. I had heard a lot about the idea of a "teatox" and was interested to give it a try. 

I gave birth to my first baby 10 weeks ago, and although I was back to my pre pregnancy weight, I wanted to try this detox to kick start a healthier routine after having my son. 

As you can imagine, juggling a newborn baby, a house move and working too, just after I had my son meant my energy levels were being put to the test, and I found I wasn't looking after my body the way I should. 

Yo Chi is a new super-teatox. The recipe contains a powerful anti-stress and balanced weight-loss formula that work together to increase harmony in your body, using a 100% natural blend of high concentration, premium lotus leaves and oolong green tea.

The lotus leaf is known to slow the absorption of fat and carbohydrates. It is also extremely high in antioxidants which work to relive stress and anxiety, helping your overall wellbeing and increasing energy levels. 

The detox involves drinking two cups of Yo Chi tea a day, preferably once in the morning and once at lunchtime. The tea has a lovely mild taste, so nothing that is tough to endure twice a day. I actually looked forward to it everyday. If you like regular green tea then you will love this. 

After about three or four days of the teatox, I really noticed a change in my tummy. Any bloating I had was completely gone, and my tummy began to look flatter. I also noticed a huge difference in my skin too. All the antioxidants did wonders for my skin, and It was noticeably brighter and softer. 

The biggest benefit of the teatox, for me, was the increased energy. I used to find myself in need of daily naps when my little boy was sleeping, but now, I use that time to work and keep up with daily tasks. My energy levels have doubled, and I find I am sleeping much better at night too (minus the night feeds!!) 

If you are interested in kick starting a new healthy regime and looking to gain lots more energy, I could not recommend this detox enough. 

BEFORE PICTURE : 


AFTER PICTURE : 



Yo Chi is available to purchase from www.therapieclinic.com and costs just €29.95 for a 30 day supply or €59.90 for a 90 day supply. 

If you have any questions about the teatox please comment below... 

Have a fab weekend, 

Lots of love, 

Rosie 
X


1 comment:

  1. I love tea detoxes and find they are also great for the skin and body! I have recently tried the bootea detox and have found it to have some great benefits especially for my skin!

    ReplyDelete