Pages

Wednesday 18 February 2015

My Make Up Collection💄

Hi ladies, 

As promised, I have featured a quick video of my make up collection over on my YouTube channel. 

Full product list is below... 

Face and base 




Revlon PhotoReady Airbrush Nude 
Buff HD foundation - warm yellow 
Buff Sheer Glo #4 Fake it 
Inglot HD foundation 76
MAC Studio Sculpt NC30 
Rimmel Wake Me Up foundation in ivory and soft beige 
Chanel Vitalumière Aqua in beige 
Smashbox photo finish primer 
Benefit Porefessional 
MAC Fix + 
MAC Strobe cream 
Urban Decay setting spray 
Urban Decay prep spray 

Blusher/Powder/Highlighter 



MAC soft and gentle Mineralize skin finish
MAC Harmony 
Inglot pressed powder 
BUFF Blushadow palette in lust worthy 
Chanel Soleil tan de Chanel 
Inglot contour Powders
Maxfactor Creme Puff Blush in alluring rose, gorgeous berries, seductive pink, nude mauve, lovely pink and lavish mauve. 
NARS deep throat 
MAC peaches 
MAC dainty 

Eyes 






MAC Uninterrupted, Love connection, beaming, magnetic attraction, Swiss chocolate, charcoal brown, Mylar 
MAC call me bubbles palette 
NARS Mekong 
MAC dip down 
Inglot gel liner 77/90 
MAC Bare study paint pot 
Inhlot body sparkles 65 
Maxfactor masterpiece max mascara 
NYX propel my eyes mascara 
Urcan Decay Perversion mascara 
INGLOT duraline 
NYX wicked dreams palette 
NYX A la Mode palette 
Urban Decay Naked 1 

Lipsticks 




BUFF shrimp, heaven and Russian 
MAC M.A.C Red, ruby woo, lady danger, neon orange, chatterbox, fanfare, snob, Creme D'Nude, viva glam Gaga. 
NYX whipped caviar 
Rimmel Kate Moss 03 
NYX 522 

Lip Glosses 





BUFF heutopia, Creme fraiche and sweetie pie 
NYX butter gloss in Creme brûlée, maple blondie and apple strudel 
MAC pink lemonade and florabundance 
Bobbie Brown in bare sparkle and pink sugar. 

If you have any questions about any of the produts featured in my video, please comment below or contact me on my Facebook, Instagram or YouTube channel. 
 

Lots of love, 

Rosie  

1 comment:

  1. I'm french and I have to say I love read your posts.
    PS: I'm in love with your lipsticks !

    ReplyDelete